Position: Style Consultant
Applications Currently Closed
Mr. Fierze – Men’s Designer Suit Hire is changing the narration of traditional suit hire by being the very first men’s designer suit hire destination in Australia. Mr. Fierze is for the dapper gent that values presentation and putting his best style foot forward. We offer men an alternative way to shop and look stylish without having to pay full retail price.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently on the lookout for passionate, self-motivated, client-focused Style Consultants to style our gents and represent the best of the Mr. Fierze brand from our flagship store in North Sydney. As a Style Consultant, you will be stying our dapper gents for various occasions and must be able to multi task between styling, sales & administration duties. You are a self-starter that is always on trend, and loves giving high spend clients a luxurious experience.
- A motivated self-starter who is eloquent and very well presented
- Solid and proven experience working in a retail environment (preferably men’s fashion and suiting)
- Tailoring & Suiting Experience will be highly regarded
- A motivated individual who is confident communicating with a high end clientele
- Impeccable eye for men’s styling and selling
- Flexibility to work across 6 days of the week including late night trading and Saturdays
- An eye for detail and high visual merchandising standards
- Vibrant and focused on delivering an excellent in-store experience
WHY WORK FOR MR. FIERZE:
- An opportunity to be at the heart of the men’s fashion game
- Employee workwear benefits
- An opportunity to develop and grow your career within the business
- Ongoing training, development & support
If you love all things men’s fashion and thrive on a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com titled Style Consultant Job Application.